in the cold music by osckilo vox and lyrics by orh

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 10, 2009, 04:58:01 PM

Greeny

It's the best kind of collaboration... a spontaneous meeting of musical might...

Just wonderful, fellas. I loved the instrumental, but this has become something very special now.

p.s. Lyrics like that only come with age and life... that's what makes them so powerful

Geir

Another piece of magic !!! Found my iPod on which this is going asap.

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jim1970

Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Great job guys!  Sounds like you've formed a band - T-riffic, with way cool vox from ORH!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Great job by everyone involved very cool indeed
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

Quotep.s. Lyrics like that only come with age and life... that's what makes them so powerful
aye rub it in that am fifty this year ya bugger, anyway it's all your fault for posting your "the prisoner soundscape" and suggesting tapping my memory for lyrics in the thread.
cheers tim.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuotePerfect.
aye and you mike, yer fingers are gonna be raw if i up my output to tim's level. mind and keep the deid skin for me to rub into ma heed tae stop me going baldy.
love you bro
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

This deep piece of music just got even deeper. Very well done guys.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: osckilo on May 10, 2009, 06:01:51 PMAnd this is you..........(at the Moment.......)

Have you seen the video for "Filth Animal"? You've been rather kind with ORH's six (or seven or eight) pack and put him on the diet Mrs ORH thinks he needs!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR