in the cold music by osckilo vox and lyrics by orh

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 10, 2009, 04:58:01 PM

Oldrottenhead

in the cold with vox
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi tharek this is the last one for today, how many is that today 4 i think. well this is a dark one, first up this is not a place i am right now (i mean the theme of the song) but i have been there. so is from personal experience, is about (stereotype now) typical west of scotland guy who cant deal or talk about his emotions (not me now ive grown up lol)
as i say it is very dark but there is some light at the end of the tunnel so it does end on an almost positive note, and is sung in my scottish accent for emotional effect. so dont slit yer wrists jist yet. here it is hope you like it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Stunning, absolutely beautiful, dreamy, a little spooky, it feels like I am peering into someones very soul, holy crap that is good.  I mean incredible.  I am beyond words, so I will just listen...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

How ORH (Dr MBR)

Just how!?!?!

This is the song (When we wrote it without words)!

That place......

We have all been there!

Going back and forth in thought....

From having the balls to walk......... Then remembering the warmth that kept you there in the first place!

Anger just passes, after a while!
Smoothed over by logic!

That Place is where you find the Resolve to carry on!

Whatever was said to you that pushed you to "That place" becomes seen for what it was.....

Heat of the moment "Barks", with little substance or humanity, apart from being a tool to let us vent our spleens!!!!

Reality and a sense of self resounds over all else in "that place" and you realise what you really need!!!

And again, as before, you have calm (Resolve)..............

ORH

You are a talented man!!!!!

The world of Osckilo is yours for the taking!

I'm sure Our Mad Kilmarnock drummer would approve of the raw Scottish thought process!!!!!

Peace my friend and thank you for giving up your day for this!!!!!!!!!!

OSCKILO (Band which you are now part of!!!!!!!!) ;)

P.s

Hope you like the Myspace Avatar!!!!!! ("....-Blank-..... As the day you were born").

Never Met so let us know how you dress!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

so its not just a west of scotland thing lmao, which one are you in the avatar, you can use my daughters snowman for me.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

The tanned skinned Cock-a-ney guy with the guitar and Beard!

Kai is the lighter skinned London scum bag with the drums.

This is David (the Mad Scot, and Moggysan on this site)...

And this is you..........(at the Moment.......)

Peace

T (Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

you got the hair and glassess right the leaf could be bigger tho but its a keeper
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

You really put it all out there.

I'm jealous.

I tried to sing last week during a jam, and let's just say it didn't pan out.

Blooby

Bus Stetson

masterpiece!! just when i thought it could not get any better! it just did WOW!!!! There is no way you could ever possibly beat or improve your vocals, lyrics for your song here! really it's perfect!!!! the structure and everything!!!! your divine scottish accent really adds an effect you can't buy in any shops - nor product - or effect pedals. wish we could - but you are blessed there my friend! if you take kraftwerk, depeche mode, your on par! your music is truly unique!! not to be compared with no one.... this is a rare song that is total creativity!!! hard work and a journey of heart, mind soul and life. ahead of it's time.. yet has a long history of emotion. If your song was featured on 'Train Spotting 2' It would be awwwwwwweesome!! imagine the concept - it would go global and enhance an epic sequel like that. Just an example in my mind and opinion which i am thrilled to share with you - food for thought. i'm downloading this beaut for my ipod.. truly amazing song - not heard a song like this one before - how to define - futuristic, ambient, am spherical  trance, with wonderful Scottish magic! credit where it is due - i'm goanna big this one up! it just exploded when the lyrics came forth*well done*!!!
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

indierik

Absolutely beautiful! The music is mesmerizing and the lyrics compliment it like good dialog to a great movie.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche