64Guitars is now Global Moderator

Started by Pedro, May 10, 2009, 04:19:04 PM

Pedro

Greetings my friends,

I would like to announce that 64Guitars is now our new Global Moderator.

The Global Moderator is allowed to move, merge, split, delete and modify posts and topics.

We all know that 64Guitars is one of the most helpful, informative and first users of our community and also a prominent figure of the Boss BR line on the internet. I think this position fits him perfectly.

The main reason for this, is related to the expansion of our community. Another person maintaining and organizing the forum is helpful to everybody, especially one with 64Guitar's knowledge about the BR recorders.

Thanks a lot, 64Guitars for all that you have done for the community and the Boss BR line. You should be paid by those guys! :)

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

nice one, congrats 64, hope it doesnt mean you dont have time for your own music
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

drutgat

Yes, congratulations.

We're in safe hands.

Bus Stetson

i express my joy and praise. i am sure you will bring good fortune to us all here:) all that knowledge on the whole array of br recorders. man you sure love your music - clever & superb! so cool to have you on the mix 8)
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

guitarron

Alright 64-perfect fit
thanks Pedro for all you've done too
Ron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony

Pedro and 64, a dream team.  Running these forums is not an enviable task and I'm sure we are all thankful for the energy and industry of these two.  Good news!

Greeny

The top man gets the top job... it's just as it should be  :)

Well done!!!!