Who wants to collaborate? Anyone????

Started by kenny mac, September 14, 2017, 08:18:38 AM

kenny mac

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi guys,girls...it seems the site is dragging a bit,lots of things and reasons. ....some really bad events etc.
Lying about in your room, studio etc there must be an idea you struggled with or an idea you have so I'm putting this out here.
Any songcrafter wishing a helping hand to finish a song or help in writing one please send it to me and I will work on it when I can.
Any one ,  Any tune old or new you have that you need anything on whether it be bass, guitar,keyboards or drums.
Give me an email 😎

TPB

Always looking to play with others I have a couple one needs lyrics and the others are just general Ideals PM me your email and I will shoot you something
Thanks Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

kenny mac

Cheers mate,anyone else out there?😎😎

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Thanks Ken got your message will be sending you something toward the end of the week
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hilary

I'm happy to do something, as long as I don't have to play anything . . . or make a video  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Mike_S

Kenny,

I have something in mind, was something that might suit your vocal if you are up for it, but I can see your list is growing!!

Might be a wee while getting round to it this end as a bit busy with work... hope it is ok with you though!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

Sounds like you've got your work cut out Kenny :-)
King of the collabs :-) Super
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Quote from: Mike_S on September 19, 2017, 09:23:14 AMKenny,

I have something in mind, was something that might suit your vocal if you are up for it, but I can see your list is growing!!

Might be a wee while getting round to it this end as a bit busy with work... hope it is ok with you though!

Mike
Send it on mate 😆

thetworegs

Always up for a bit of singing if you have anything hanging around Kenny...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination