Maybe for Bandfest???

Started by Mike_S, August 06, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

Farrell Jackson

Times are changing Aud V2 Mike s Mach solo FJ vox
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I heard Mike's song just before I was going camping for three days. I thought if this cool song doesn't have any vocals added by the time I get back I'm giving it a go. Then when I heard Mach's fantastic guitar solo and read Mike's lyric I jumped on it. I ran through it a couple of times to get the feel and then I hit record and hoped for the best. Mike I hope you don't mind that I tweaked the lyric in a couple of spots to fit my phrasing and melody but I tried not to change the meaning. Here's it is with my vocal mixed in with Mach's mix.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

I liked where this was going and knew I was going to love this before I hit play (thankfully, the player worked). I loved how you filled in when the instrumentation drops out. I love how these organic collaborations happen.

Ugh, spoke to soon. Player stropped. Had to download it, but it was no chore as it goes in my Songcrafters folder.

Blooby

Mike_S

times are changing
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Farrell / Mach,

This is turning out very cool!! I am excited by the way this is turning out...

I am posting a version with a little bit of slide added, only as a way of adding a little colour behind the vocal.

Mach what do you think..., are you ok with this...? You could add little bits of lead instead of my slide if you prefer by downloading Farrell's take with his vocals and no slide??

But anyway... its sounding great guys... just wanted overall consensus before we wrap it up.

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

Look like we got another Band and a really awesome one at that. Great job pn rhis guys, i love the way its come together.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Redler

Listened to the latest version and must says that this ROCKS!!

Are drums real? To me it sounds really good.

Very nice job with the backer and the tones are just perfect!

Farrell's vocals works very well here. He's like a fish in the water on song like this!

Nice job by all of you gents!!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Brilliant Guys, Rock on...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

bruno

Blooming'  excellent guys - awsome song - and another SG band!!!!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600