Hurricane Season

Started by Mach, July 31, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

Mach

Although it's just a depression (#6) at the moment, you guys batten down the hatches here in Fla. for some heavy rains.
Hopefully it won't form any further and breeze on through quickly.

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-depression-six-florida-heavy-rain-forecast
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

I'm not trying to court disaster but I love a good storm!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

No hurricanes here yet this year  but have had the two wettest months in history June and July  thanks to tropical storm Cindy
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mach

Irma gonna blow in on Florida by the weekend or next week.  Whos gonna evac Whos gonna stay??
I have 2 days to get paid and stock up at the liquor store...oh and water and food...
Take yer gettars fellas. She's a 5. In the words of REO---riding the storm out> !@013 gimme a drink!

Stome me Irma I have percocets
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Wow, you guys take care down there. Be safe (and dry, if possible).
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Groundy

Take care Guys, Hope all is well...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

ODH

Stay safe, guys. I'll be thinking of you when I read the reports
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

TPB

Button down brother been working Hurricane Harvey recovery OPS the last two weeks looks like I will be working your area next
Stay Safe Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

To all my musical friends in Florida, hold on to your hats and stay on high ground. I hope the best for you all and that you weather this monster storm without any harm coming to you and yours.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?