Been a while...

Started by Boognish, May 09, 2009, 12:42:25 PM

Boognish

contact2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey guys.  It's been a while since I posted anything, but I've been experimenting with some different sounds.  This is taken from a longer session.  Tell me what you think.

AB

Okay to cover.

OsCKilO

I can hear it being used as a backer or an intro for something alot more heavy....

What are you going to do with it?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Boognish

I don't know.  I have 13 minutes on the original track.  I took apart an old casio pt100 keyboard and bent some of the circuits, and I was bending the circuit out of an old bass amplifier which gave me the high squeals.  I really just wanted to play around with the wierd sounds I could get, and I needed something simple to keep a rhythm, etc.  Most things I record on my BR are just layered jam sessions, really.
Okay to cover.

Bro

Hm... Some interesting sounds you've got there.

I would like to hear the whole thing, i like it when music is like tension-filled audio universes, instead of songs :) Great job!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

OsCKilO

Would you mind if we give this Sample the Osckilo Treatment......?

Or do you prefere it to remain a statement to the experimental?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Boognish

please give it the treatment... actually I should leave a longer clip of this and then you can give it the business.
Okay to cover.

launched

Boog, who?  This is really good - I was starting to feel the progression and then it cut off a little too soon. Be nice to get a longer post, maybe?

I liked the idea of physically modding equipment to get unique tones - pretty cool. I could see the Osckilo gang putting this to good use  8)

Later, see you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Boognish

thanks, mark.  Yeah, there is a longer (3 minute) post "for the Osckilo treatment..."  I'm really looking forward to Osckilo's additions, too.

AB
Okay to cover.

OsCKilO

Will do our best......

I think I actually did Burst Kai's ear drum with the "Metal Harmonica" in Back to earth...... But will give it our best shot!

Might use this sample though!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jim1970

COOL Original Stuff!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR