Update on Tommy, (Fenderbender)

Started by Groundy, July 02, 2017, 04:36:21 AM

Groundy

I have just phoned Tommy's house I spoke to his son,
Once again Tommy was sleeping, His son said he hasn't been great the last few days.
I asked him to wish him all the best for Christmas from us all,
I will phone again next week.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Flash Harry

Thanks Alex.

Happy Christmas to you and yours also.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Jean Pierre

thank you Alex

Happy Christmas to you and your family

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Mike_S

Quote from: Groundy on December 22, 2017, 06:32:56 AMI have just phoned Tommy's house I spoke to his son,
Once again Tommy was sleeping, His son said he hasn't been great the last few days.
I asked him to wish him all the best for Christmas from us all,
I will phone again next week.

Alex.

Thanks Alex for wishing him the best from us. We just hope his spirits take a turn for the better in 2018 even in the tough times. So yes we are rooting for him here and still enjoying the many tunes he has given us.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

I am very sorry to tell you all but Tommy passed away this morning at 1.30 with his Family all around him.  I will post again later. Alex .

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mach

This is such sad news. Tommy was a great inspiration and a terrific person. He had a style that was very unique, always had a great guitar riff in his music and told a story like no other. I was lucky to hear such greatness and was honored to do at least one collaboration with him. My deepest condolences and prayers go out to Tommy's family.

RIP my friend.  :'(  May your music play through the heavens forever.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pine

Ol' Tommy was a swell guy. Always so supportive of others and one heck of a great singer and musician. Even tho this news wasn't completely unexpected, it's still difficult to hear  :(
Rest easy Tommy... you will be missed....but your music will live on...
recorder
Boss BR-1200