Lost and Found - My first post

Started by Douglas, May 08, 2009, 05:19:27 PM

Douglas

Lost and Found
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi to everyone,

This is my first mp3 upload so please be nice with your comments, just kidding. Please do tell your honest opinion. I made this tune about a year ago and it's my first "full" length song. Nothing much to tell about it except that it's played with acoustic guitar (with some effects), only two tracks and Micro BR's drum patterns...  ;D

Oldrottenhead

this is dreamy, reminds me of the lotus eaters, i  would like to do a vocal for this, i have bin drinking but when i sober up i will, if i remember. only kidding

who  am i
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

posted musica historia , hic hic bin drnking but this tune wi me singing o'er it
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Douglas

It does remind a bit of The Lotus Eaters, at least the songs that I found in youtube. Maybe it's that dreamy sound or the beer :) ... and yes this piece of dreamy noise is aching for vocals.

The Reverend 48

Great First Post Douglas Well crafted and well produced

Geir

Welcome Douglas. And well done. This was really good, and the use of effects on the acoustic guit was great.

Thumbs up

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

What a great first post, an excellent piece of music and well put together with the drum pattern. I also liked the effects you have used on the acoustic.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

You have done an awesome first post. Your acoustic guitar playing is excellent. Hope to  hear more from you.

Glenn Mitchell

Nice FX and nice playing. lots of energy there.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Bro

Great job, i like the tension! Thats just cool, great first song!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.