Anyone on Spotify?

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 28, 2017, 04:49:18 AM

Oldrottenhead

I started posting songs on Spotify and was wondering if there are any other songcrafters on it. I am currently following johnny robbo and henwrench.

If you are on Spotify please post your artist name or a link on this thread so we can "follow" each other. I can be found by searching for oldrottenhead.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Jim, my songs are on Spotify, through cdbaby, under Farrell Jackson but I'm not a member. I suppose it would require a sign up in order to follow someone. I'll check into that. If I can I certainly will follow you and any other songcrafters that are there.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

will hunt you out farrell. i used routenote to get on spotify, but it puts songs everywhere deezer, napster itunes etc, i have a feeling johnny robbo may  have come same route as you farrell. cheers.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Got you listening now, will follow you there.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Balleo

recorder
iPad GarageBand
recorder
 Reaper
recorder
Audacity
My Youtube Facebook

kenny mac

I'm on Spotify, been on it a few years with a charity cd single called guardian angel for cancer research.
Under Kenny mac .