Unnamed Original

Started by Saijinn Maas, May 07, 2009, 12:09:51 AM

Ferryman

Another good job. Clear, precise and a very nice groove. If it were me, I'd bring the bass into the middle of the mix and double up the rhythm guitar. That would give you a "bigger" mix and I'm a bit of a traditionalist in liking the bass pretty central in the mix (unless there's more than one). But it sounds good as it is!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Sounds very melodic and original to me!  I like what Ferryman said, I think his suggestion would make this sound bigger.  I think if you add in some drum fills that will finish this up nicely.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Tangled Wires

Sounds brilliant, love the lead guitar, really blends well with the rythym. Would be great to develop into a full song with vocals

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Nice sounding blues guitar well phrased. Agree with Nigel bring the bass more into the middle of the mix.
recorder
Boss BR-80