Time Traveler (Reprise - The Open Door) - Original

Started by Satchwood, May 06, 2009, 04:29:20 PM

launched

That was an outstanding arrangement, I thought! The keys were great - didn't steal that Casio from Type O Negative did you?  ;D

And the guitar harmonies were excellent - Not that it sounded anything like them, but I got a little Thin Lizzy feel for a moment.

Great Post!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

What can I say great work a pleasure to listen to. A vocal with a time traveling theme would really take this to an even better level.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

I'm glad you like it!  This a song of mine that I actually like listening to without getting heart palpitations :o  Thin Lizzy did do some dual leads in Boys are Back in Town...is that what your referring to?

I would love to have some vocals added to this.  I've tried singing a few times and just scrapped it.  Anybody interested in adding vocals?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

QuoteAnybody interested in adding vocals?
just got in from work an hour ago, so loaded this onto my mbr and had a go. currently mastering a very rough mix. was written in stream of thought, up to the two minute mark was written off the top off my head then it gets a bit mad, so i stopped and relistened then from the two minute part did the second half in one go but with lyrics half written. will post as soon as mastered . bear in my is a first take so go easy on me.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann