48 Noodles......

Started by The Reverend 48, May 06, 2009, 06:14:11 AM

The Reverend 48

48 Noodles spicy
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I like my Noodles served simply with a touch of Texas Hot Sauce.... ;D ;)
Hope you like my recipe :D

Geir

Oh yeah !!!! Spicy !! Great blues feeling ... great licks in a perfect bluestone!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

what order where the noodles tunes posted in so i can hear them in order
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Real nice playing, real nice bends and double stops.  Very fiery.  Good job keeping going, keeping it interesting, this is a damn long backer.

ORH for the post order, I believe it was Geir, SDC(geirs with hammond organ added), 0Jimi0, Bluesberry, 48 so far.  Are you going to give it a go?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bro

It's so interesting listening to these noodles we have done!

It really shines out the differences in our playing styles, i love this one.

So inspirational listening to this! Great job! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

I like the way you get that raunchy tone sounding so smooth and laid back. Great feel, great technique, and great choice of style / tone to fit the backer. My compliments to the chef!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteORH for the post order, I believe it was Geir, SDC(geirs with hammond organ added), 0Jimi0, Bluesberry, 48 so far.  Are you going to give it a go?
certainly want to give them all a listen, as for participating i dont have the skills i'd bring down the standard big time.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

The Reverend 48

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 06, 2009, 08:30:00 AM
QuoteORH for the post order, I believe it was Geir, SDC(geirs with hammond organ added), 0Jimi0, Bluesberry, 48 so far.  Are you going to give it a go?
certainly want to give them all a listen, as for participating i dont have the skills i'd bring down the standard big time.
Come on ORH give us a couple of verses of your amazin vox 8) ;)

Oldrottenhead

i would have to sing over the top of your guitar a vocal would spoil that.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

The Reverend 48

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 06, 2009, 08:58:22 AMi would have to sing over the top of your guitar a vocal would spoil that.
Your not getting off that easy ;D
See "Missing MBR Blues Bros" post in this section for a clean backer ;)