Word War 3 (kenneth & kenny mac)

Started by kenny mac, March 24, 2017, 05:48:08 AM

kenny mac

Word War 3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a song about how countrys and people can be directly influenced and put into dire situations by the spin of words.
words can create a story and totally manipulate the mind.
Kenneth posted this and was looking for lyrics and vocals.
Thanks for giving me the chance to put something on this Kenneth.

Word war 3
-----------------
Anyone can turn around ,put on a face and make a sound and tell you the all words you want to hear.
Anyone can celebrate its worth the wait, communicate the lies and hate  and activate and calculate the fear with words
Anyone can isolate and detonate and complicate and legislate interrogate your mind with words
      Come out at the world with all you've got
       Shout out at the world with all you've got
        Climb out at the world with all you've got
        Scream out to the world with all you've got

Anyone can congregate  appreciate exasperate the people's will evaporate the heart and kill the soul and cloud it all with words
Anyone can elevate,collaborate ,annihilate and segregate and delegate and calibrate the mind with words
 Trying hard to imitate evaluate and calculate dilapidate  reactivate and open up the gate to initiate 
Trying to consolidate you hesitate and decimate obliterate and fabricate incriminate
And agitate with words 

Come out at the world with all you've got
Shout out at the world with all you've got
Climb out at the world with all you've got
Scream out to the world with all you've got

Hook

Very cool song, love those verses. Might need to consider remixing chorus...it scared the shit out me twice. ..volume wise.
I dig it brothers.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

Fanbloodytastic.
Another hit from the dynamic duo
Well done guys, love it...
Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenneth

Brilliant Kenny, fantastic writing, thanks for doing that.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Rata-tat-tat

This is killer... quite a lot of lyric there to get right... y'all nailed it fo sho.... I dig it!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Johnny Robbo

Brilliantly clever song, chaps! Love the big anthemic chorus & the way it leaps out in contrast to the verses. Masterful stuff, guys! Just brilliant!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

launched

Rockin' tune, beautiful guitar chug and the way the fast talking vocals were harmonized is impressive!!! Yes, I love it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

Vocal work on those verses is super... backed up beautifully by that brooding guitar riff. Powerful song with a great message guys. Enjoyed that a lot.

Just watched a good movie called Truth with Cate Blanchett and Robert Redford on a similar theme. Truth these days seems to be at the behest of the highest bidder or those with the most influence... scary.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Loved Ken's backer/instrumental earlier and Kenny has done excellent job with lyric and vox again!

Amazing collab!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR