"In the Cold"

Started by OsCKilO, May 05, 2009, 08:19:56 PM

OsCKilO

Quote from: murfthesnurf on May 07, 2009, 12:47:43 PMgreat work. what's the time measure again? which key?

Errrr..........  I Dont really know........ (No Musical background you see....)

We just play it until it sounds O.K

Glad you liked it though!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

have just done a vox for this one and its mighty dark but there is some  light at the end of the tunnel, will post as soon as mastered.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bus Stetson

sounds like a haunting, dead, authentic piano -- sad -- yet beautiful twists -- rays of light trying to come through. reminds me a little of the music from 'tales of the unexpected'. and that's a big compliment! great title! yes there does seem to be dark and foreboding underlines. truly unique piece of music. would have been the feeling i had -- lost and adrift floating on unknown waters - if my br conked out on me. having to get the recite - when you just want to get on with your new equipment. hope you get that back in the game soon. because your music has life n emotion. thanks for sharing this - one not to be missed!
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

OsCKilO

Quote from: Bus Stetson on May 10, 2009, 06:42:50 PMsounds like a haunting, dead, authentic piano -- sad -- yet beautiful twists -- rays of light trying to come through. reminds me a little of the music from 'tales of the unexpected'. and that's a big compliment! great title! yes there does seem to be dark and foreboding underlines. truly unique piece of music. would have been the feeling i had -- lost and adrift floating on unknown waters - if my br conked out on me. having to get the recite - when you just want to get on with your new equipment. hope you get that back in the game soon. because your music has life n emotion. thanks for sharing this - one not to be missed!

Deep friend!.........and on the money!

ORH just did some vocals on this one! Check the post out!

Seems like you are on our wave length!

Cant Wait to hear your posts!

Sounds like they are going to be inspiring!

Peace

T (Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Kody

Okay!! That was AWESOME!!~ I'm talking about the Shakira video of course....I'll check your song out now hahah!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

Yeah, that's some good stuff....Deep very deep.  I like deep! Good work!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

OsCKilO

Quote from: Kody on May 10, 2009, 07:11:31 PMOkay!! That was AWESOME!!~ I'm talking about the Shakira video of course....I'll check your song out now hahah!!

Put it there just so I could look at it without The Evil Mrs Osckilo accusing me of "my eyes wondering" on You tube! Excuse being I was reading the posts!

Funny though...She brought my attention to the vid!!!!!!!

Hope she doesn't read this post!!!!! Lol

The boy likes the vid as well and he's only 21 months old!!!!!

Glad you liked it!....and the song! Check out the ORH version!

T and Kai (Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

You've inspired me to pull out my Brian Eno who has been sitting on the shelf for far too long.  Very nice.

Blooby

OsCKilO

Brian who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WURHY3D4A

He's very good though!!!!!

He seems to be able to carry a song with just his voice and Lyrics!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann