"In the Cold"

Started by OsCKilO, May 05, 2009, 08:19:56 PM

OsCKilO

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 06, 2009, 06:31:07 AMre your card, i have had a few probs on that score, tho tends to happen when batteries run out during mastering. you can sometinmes solve this by reformatting the card,but i usually end up buying a new sd card.

ORH (or DR MBR shall I say....) You are a f***king genius!!!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

Some good came out of posting this after all!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!! :-*

T+ Kai (Osckilo- Ready to Shine on!!!!)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteORH (or DR MBR shall I say....) You are a f***king genius!!!!!! Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
well get some more music done good sir. that is doctors orders.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bro

How do you guys do music with such tension?! I REALLY admire that! Awesome!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

SE

Atmospheric and wonderful
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Yes, very atmospheric - I like to look at the picture while I'm listening...great tune & accompanying graphic!

I'm also very glad to here that your MBR has come back alive - the thought of my MBR possibly dieing some day....just crushes me...but then I can go to that peaceful arctic retreat and I feel better...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

ksauers

It was once said, I believe by Hendrix, "All I have is 3 Chords and the Truth." Being compared to someone great is a great compliment. After all if you are what you eat, you are also what you hear!

OsCKilO

All

Thanks for the feedback and comparisions on this one!

Quote from: ksauers on May 07, 2009, 07:42:58 AMIt was once said, I believe by Hendrix, "All I have is 3 Chords and the Truth." Being compared to someone great is a great compliment. After all if you are what you eat, you are also what you hear!

Sometimes all I have is two chords and a headache trying to write something new!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Osckilo
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

moggysan

Sounds good, but i reckon you should all go to the studio, and have another one of your mad jam sessions, and get that scotsman back on the drums, he can sure hit them pig skins, must be the metal influence,lol

OsCKilO

Quote from: moggysan on May 07, 2009, 10:58:14 AM

Sounds good, but i reckon you should all go to the studio, and have another one of your mad jam sessions, and get that scotsman back on the drums, he can sure hit them pig skins, must be the metal influence,lol

Hello my mad Kilt wearing friend!

Welcome to the site!

Two Members of Osckilo in the same place could be dangerous......

Didn't take much working out who this was.........

Just been working on a track fit for your Drumming!

When you fancy it, Give us a call!!!!

T (Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

murfthesnurf

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
beauuuuutiiiifuuuuuull

great work. what's the time measure again? which key?
who cares....

thx osckilo