Pra sempre (Forever)

Started by xicpanad, May 05, 2009, 02:33:45 PM

Oldrottenhead

music is a universal language, this is a great song well sung well played, loved your voice it has a lovely timbre to it just love this.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bro

My god! How did you record the guitar? It sounds great, i would love to do something like this. Really nailed the tension! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

p.s. was just having a cigarette outside my workplace and found myself humming this. It's catchy!!!!

xicpanad

I have to thank you one more time. When one like me recieves such replies from you all, it really makes my day.
Abou the guitar, well this song was all played with the same electro acustic low budget guitar, and for that lead I used something with big distortion, in a low volume. CanĀ“t recall what patch I used right now but I might see that when I get home.
Cheers
Music is my life, life is my inspiration...

SE

Well played and well sung enjoyed it very much indeed!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Cool song - I might need to borrow it and sing it to my parents, while their still around - very touching lyrics!  I kind of like the song sung in portuguese, actually...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

Yes I liked it in your native language.  But seeing you post the word in English help me to understand more of what you were saying.  AGIAN  such a good song. I absolutely love it.

Ferryman

I agree with all the other comments. This is a deep and emotional song, and your vocal style really creates the depth of feeling. The lyrics are great in English, I bet they work even better in Portugese. A powerful piece of work.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR