Blues noodle

Started by Bro, May 05, 2009, 12:30:47 PM

The Reverend 48

some great noodling well done! 8)

Bro

Quote from: Greeny on May 06, 2009, 03:06:13 AMYum yum... tasty noodles! Those are brilliant blues licks, and I can hear little bits of jazz creeping in here and there. You make it all sound so effortless. Fantastic playing... I'll never even come close to this level.
You will! It's all about practice, practice and PRACTICE! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on May 06, 2009, 08:16:38 AM
Quote from: Greeny on May 06, 2009, 03:06:13 AMYum yum... tasty noodles! Those are brilliant blues licks, and I can hear little bits of jazz creeping in here and there. You make it all sound so effortless. Fantastic playing... I'll never even come close to this level.

Practice? I haven't got time for that! I'm too busy writing and recording!!!! Ha ha

Bro

Quote from: Greeny on May 06, 2009, 08:32:24 AM
Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on May 06, 2009, 08:16:38 AM

Practice? I haven't got time for that! I'm too busy writing and recording!!!! Ha ha
You should have moved to a Danish high school back then, you would have PLENTY of time for all of it, i love it! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Oldrottenhead

all the noodles i am having today are filling my musical appetite nicely
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Yep - fat and happy from this one! A "Sticks to your ribs" noodlefest.

M
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover