Blues noodle

Started by Bro, May 05, 2009, 12:30:47 PM

Bro

Blues BM
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Enjoy
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

tafka

theres a lot of tasty noodles being noodled here
nice one.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

Cool playing 0jh0 !!! Noodle on !! 8)

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Cool noodley blues jam!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SdC

I want to lay down a broody Hammond to this, but there seems to be something wrong with the mp3; I can't get it converted to WAV (to import into br600) with any of the applications i normally use...

recorder
Boss BR-600

Bluesberry

Damn dude, you keep surprising me.  This one sounds very good.  That is some very heartfelt licks there and great tone.  What key did you say this was in? The chording shapes sound great.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

Hey Ojimie this is great.  Have you seen Geirs post.  What is it with noodles today. LOL  Someday I'm going to grow up and play like you.  You are just so talented. Keep up the good work!! You just keep on amazing me. We are lucky to have you!!
P.J.

Bro

Quote from: SdC on May 05, 2009, 02:02:28 PMI want to lay down a broody Hammond to this, but there seems to be something wrong with the mp3; I can't get it converted to WAV (to import into br600) with any of the applications i normally use...

I'll do it for you, and send it to your e mail? is that ok?
Quote from: Bluesberry on May 05, 2009, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: wiley on May 05, 2009, 04:30:30 PMHey Ojimie this is great.  Have you seen Geirs post.  What is it with noodles today. LOL  Someday I'm going to grow up and play like you.  You are just so talented. Keep up the good work!! You just keep on amazing me. We are lucky to have you!!
P.J.
Thanks, and you get working on that sultans of swing collab, i am so looking forward to it!!

Damn dude, you keep surprising me.  This one sounds very good.  That is some very heartfelt licks there and great tone.  What key did you say this was in? The chording shapes sound great.
B Minor :) Enjoy its great

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

SdC

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on May 05, 2009, 11:35:59 PM
Quote from: SdC on May 05, 2009, 02:02:28 PMI want to lay down a broody Hammond to this, but there seems to be something wrong with the mp3; I can't get it converted to WAV (to import into br600) with any of the applications i normally use...

I'll do it for you, and send it to your e mail? is that ok?

Thanks, but sorry, I was so hungry for noodle soup, I went to another vendor... Geir ws pretty quick with his version. Next time, ok?

recorder
Boss BR-600

Greeny

Yum yum... tasty noodles! Those are brilliant blues licks, and I can hear little bits of jazz creeping in here and there. You make it all sound so effortless. Fantastic playing... I'll never even come close to this level.