Can you call it "G.A.S." if you don't remember buying it?

Started by Blooby, March 02, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

Blooby

Last Friday, there was scotch around a fire pit. My only clues to the latter part of the evening were a cut on each shin (both of which suspiciously looked like the serrations of my limb saw) and this device that showed up in the mail today. Turns out I did order very late that night according to a confirmation email I glossed over.

Blooby

bruno

LOL - that doesn't qualify for GAS. Its something new, more like AIA - Alcohol Induced Acquisition????
Did you order anything else that is tipping up tomorrow  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Its a bit like xmas and opening presents though!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Farrell Jackson

Or maybe it's DAS....Drunk Arse Syndrome .....I've done that myself Blooby lol. It can be dangerous yet surprising when you order gear with no inhibitions  ;D  What would it be called when there's gear you know you ordered and it arrived but it's no where to be found? Somewhere around here I have an small digital mixer that's found a great hiding place???????????????????????????????????

BTW, the Gakken SX-150 Mark II (Analog Synthesizer) makes some cool sounds and I look forward to hearing how you put it to use!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Groundy

My old radio sounds a bit like that Blooby.... :D
You had better wait a bit to see if anything else arrives.... :D

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

IanR

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Johnny Robbo

Brilliant! Still, at least a new bit of gear is better than waking up to find that a gorilla has snuck in during the night and trashed your kitchen making bacon sandwiches, then thrown your clothes all over the floor, hit you over the head with a club (so that you wake up with a migraine) & finally crapped in your mouth (which is the ONLY explanation for the taste of your own tongue)  ;D ;D ;D

Excellent piece of kit, by the way! Makes a lot of sounds that would sound good on an old episode of Dr.Who... your very own BBC Radiophonic Workshop!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mach

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on March 02, 2017, 04:45:00 PMOr maybe it's DAS....Drunk Arse Syndrome

Well at least you didn't (and make it very clear this is NOT from personal experience) wake up with an undesirable tattoo and a newly notarized marriage certificate.  ;D
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR