Vandalay`s Blues

Started by Art Vandalay, February 22, 2017, 08:05:51 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Art surely you will be posting more on this site... this is some stellar playing bro. I would surely love to add some real drums to any tracks you would like buddy. This is just plain freakin stellar... reminds me a lot of another fella we had playing on this site a while back... you rocked it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Groundy

Brilliant Art, So good to have you aboard...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenneth

Whew! Absolutely stunning playing.
Really terrific first post.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

thetworegs

Welcome aboard Art excellent playing a real pleasure to listen to ... more please

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Redler

Welcome to the site, Art!

Just fantastic playing with mellow tones!
Excellent blues!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

EWC

Great blues in triple meter.  Love the tones and tasteful guitar work.  The harmony leads at the 2:40 or so mark were stellar.

Tell us a little about your equipment and technique.

Mike_S

I am glad you found this site too!

With tracks like this to listen to... brilliant stuff. Great playing, top drawer, great post!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Art Vandalay

Thanks, guys!

Quote from: EWC on February 23, 2017, 01:51:41 PMTell us a little about your equipment and technique.

Guitar-Carvin
sound interface- Scarlet 6i6
Daw- Studio One Pro

I use as controller for Vst plugins a Yourock Midi Guitar(great tool), mainly for recording the bass line and some pads. For drums I use Addictive Drms, and for guitar I have a Kemper Profiler, Beyerdynamic 770 headphones, M-audio monitors.

danieldesete

All that gear is just in the right arms, what a killer tone ! I love the diversity of your guitar techniques , fabulous
hou hou ha ha