Soaked

Started by TomH86, May 03, 2009, 06:26:14 PM

TomH86

Soaked
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I haven't put down any vox on this yet....Im a bit pleased with this little ditty so far though!

Wiley

this has some unique chord changes. I am sure your vox will be very impressive. You always have such a unique style.

OsCKilO

Great!!

Love the layers you got going on with the guitar.

Need's your haunting vocals on it though. . . Cant wait to hear the finished product.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

I like the sound of this!  Cool & interesting guitar - very crystal clear tones.  I can't wait to hear your vox additions!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

Sounds great, love the progression. I agree, get some vox out!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bro

What's the other instrument playing the little dings in the background in the beginning?

Anyway, great job, sounds cool, a good pair of vocals would really perfectionise (Thats not a real word is it?) this song!"
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Geir

Quote from: TomH86 on May 03, 2009, 06:26:14 PM.Im a bit pleased with this little ditty so far though!
As you should be !!!Very nice !!! Good recording too !!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

TomH86

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on May 04, 2009, 01:09:11 PMWhat's the other instrument playing the little dings in the background in the beginning?

Anyway, great job, sounds cool, a good pair of vocals would really perfectionise (Thats not a real word is it?) this song!"

Bit of 12th fret harmonics! thats what the little dings are!

TomH86

I just finished it guys. should i post it here or in a new thread?