General apology.

Started by StevieM, May 03, 2009, 01:15:49 PM

Oldrottenhead

when i get home from work, my wife says are you not going to talk to me before you go on the pc, then when i do get online its, are you going to be there all night, my reply just a minute i want to hear this, to save time i now download songs to a folder and listen to them at my leisure on my mp3 player, then try leaving comments, its getting harder all the time as more and more talent comes on board. and missing a lot of posts when at work, so only when an older post is commented on do you get to see it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 06, 2009, 06:27:39 AM...to save time i now download songs to a folder and listen to them at my leisure on my mp3 player, then try leaving comments...

What a good idea! However, sheesh, I sure don't feel obliged to leave a comment on every song that gets uploaded.

I've wished that this forum had a YouTube-like system where you could leave a star rating without having to also think of something to write as well.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI've wished that this forum had a YouTube-like system where you could leave a star rating without having to also think of something to write as well.
naw i dont agree, it would get too competitive, then create a bad vibe, like you see all over youtube.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

Thanks, I thought it was only me seeming unsociable ;D. Just look how long it's taken to reply to my own thread!!!  :o
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 06, 2009, 11:51:38 AM
QuoteI've wished that this forum had a YouTube-like system where you could leave a star rating without having to also think of something to write as well.
naw i dont agree, it would get too competitive, then create a bad vibe, like you see all over youtube.
Agree with ORH... you can always use the "Quick Reply" and just say "great" or "thumbs up" .. doesn't take to much time

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ted

Quote from: Geir on May 11, 2009, 07:30:20 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 06, 2009, 11:51:38 AM
Agree with ORH... you can always use the "Quick Reply" and just say "great" or "thumbs up" .. doesn't take to much time
I think I agree with ORH too.  Note that I wrote "I've wished" instead of "I wish," meaning, Sometimes I think that, other times I don't. All I really need to do is spend 30 seconds on YouTube to be glad that this is a smallish, civil, and lightly moderated forum.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac