General apology.

Started by StevieM, May 03, 2009, 01:15:49 PM

StevieM

Hey everyone, this is a general apology for not commenting on posts and stuff. I'm not being rude or anything, just don't get all that much time at the mo, and got PC troubles, namely, a lot of the time I CAN'T GET ON ONE!!! It's ever since my daughter persuaded my wife to join in with Town Farm on Facebook. After all, that's MUCH more important than real life things, like being on here!!!!!!!!
Got a lot of catching up to do on MP3 posts, there's even more really great stuff being posted, so rather than going through and commenting on each one, here's a blanket  8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D.
I'll try and keep up a bit more.
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bro

Well, your forgiven :)

Nice to hear you care for your repetition, and thanks for trying to keep up, even though you have a family :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Wiley

Yes we love you anyway.  AND I am working on your songs.  And I am not fast at it either.  I love your input.  MY hubby just laughs at me and says you guys keep me out of his hair. LOL

Bluesberry

I feel for you, there is some great original music being made on here daily and it is getting hard to keep up for sure.  I find myself slipping also lately, I used to keep up on all posts, but lately not so well.  This site is really becoming something incredible isn't it?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Yep, it is hard keeping up with the comments! Especially since it is getting warmer and I like hangin' outside, too.

Then I get back on and make a bunch of comments in a row, and I feel like one of those weirdos that has nothing better to do than hang on his computer!?!!  :D :D I cant Win!!!

So don't worry about it, man! It's all good.  ; 8)

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Don't feel bad, I'm struggling to keep up. Even worse, work is so busy that it's unlikely I can get much music done over the coming months. Have to put family time first when I'm working long hours, doesn't leave much time for music. I feel bad not posting any work.... :(

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

It's hard to keep up sometimes, but the momentum of this place is unstoppable now. There's so much great music being created that you can't help but be inspired every time you dip your toe in the water of the 'post your work' section. I think everyone accepts that it's impossible to read and comment on absolutely everything - it would take a few hours a day to do that, and unfortunately real life gets in the way. So nobody is going to be judged for missing some posts. I hope!  :)

BossMicroBRew

No apology necessary, here. No harm done, Stevie!! Doors always open, right?! I'm the same way, man. Every now and then I cannot get on for a few weeks at a time. Tons of good stuff on here...hard to keep up.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Wiley

Yes Stevie M  I posted a comment a while back about how hard it is to manage time. And with summer coming. Yup outside and to the campground.  But now that I have my Br I can take you guys with me and still work on stuff. Just post during the week.  And no I don't think anyone can keep up with this place. But it is such great fun. SO don't worry about it.  Enjoy it when your here.

guitarron

no biggy-its hard to keep up

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis