"Ain't Wastin Time" > "Sample in a Jar" from last night's gig w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, February 12, 2017, 07:01:07 PM

Blooby

Quote from: Mike_S on February 13, 2017, 02:28:41 PMI think I am going to investigate the band "Phish" on the back of this.

This might be a bit of jumping into the deep end, but this video encapsulates the improvisational side of the band I enjoy so much. Really some stellar moods contained within. Trey Anastasio isn't really discussed when mentioning prowess with effects, but the video is proof otherwise.

Blooby

CaptainJimbo

Nice playing here guys, as mentioned before the sound quality is great.
Warmest regards,

Captain Jimbo

www.thatjameskelly.com

"Semper in excretia sumus solum profundum variat"

launched

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on February 13, 2017, 03:23:43 PMmy head is bobbing like one of those little car ornament dog things. woof woof woof!

I wish I could come up with comments like this. For the record, I had the hula lady on my dashboard along with the mudflap girl on my... mudflap  :)

Was that a wah pedal or envelope filter box mixed with Jessica - Brilliant! Wicked vocals, I want them.

Love this performance guys, reminds me of vans with nitrous baloons. Keep the dream alive!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Blooby

Quote from: launched on February 18, 2017, 05:16:53 AMWas that a envelope filter box mixed with Jessica?

Reminds me of vans with nitrous balloons. Keep the dream alive!

Can't tell you how tickled I am by your last comment. I take it as the highest compliment . Having said that, I've been drinking scotch for three hours.

I've been playing with a MXR Auto Q. I love the frequency in which it quacks, but it tends to distort pretty easily. I'm about to replace the Auto Q, a delay, and the Leslie simulator with a Line Q M9 live. I'm a scared rabbit about the switch, though.

Thanks for listening, folks.

Blooby

chapperz66

Great post and the recording is marvelous - doubly so given that it is live!

I love the nonchalant way you drop in the remark about the monthly gig in a beach bar overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.  It cheered me up as I sit here trying to keep my head down in the wind and rain! :)

Paul

Hook

Great performance guys, Lurker dude, rocking out! My favorite part however is at the end after Blooby plays his little inappropriate riff, lurkers reaction just makes my day.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely