Mine - Super Heavy Weight

Started by CaptainJimbo, February 04, 2017, 07:22:00 PM

CaptainJimbo

03.Mine (no BVs)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is another track I really like off the recent Super Heavy Weights session we recorded a few weeks back.
This one was done totally live, it kinda show's in the guitar solo, it's a bit rough but I kind of like it and I think I'm going to keep it. You can hear quite clearly when I go into the big meaty riff coming into the outro that I've kicked the wrong pedal, (I was supposed to hit the overdrive but I kicked on the mega distortion/fuzz pedal). Within a few tap dancing manouvres I manage to kick it off and engage the tube screamer instead.

This tune is officially called Mine, but it's more often known as "the brit pop one" when we play it live.

Warmest regards,

Captain Jimbo

www.thatjameskelly.com

"Semper in excretia sumus solum profundum variat"

Mach

This is excellent no matter what you call it. Dayum! for a live recording this sound is terrific. Your drummer has good timing. Bass is dead on in the pocket. Your guitar has a nice funky groove. Voice is killer. But what really stands out to me is the keyboard. Who is playing that and what kind of keys? Great song and production no matter what you call it.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR