Doubling

Started by The Reverend 48, May 01, 2009, 07:33:35 AM

The Reverend 48

doubling
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I followed 64 guitars advice and had a go at the doubling effect It's really cool!
I added some bass via one of the Bass guitar sim patch (another little cool feature).....And 2 other guitar trax......
I had a few timing issues (gets better as I get going) and a bloody annoying Bleep (no idea where it came from)......
Anyway its deffo something I am going to work with
Here it is warts and all.........

Bro

Seems a bit scary in the start with the stereo effect, but i come to really like it.

You have my permission to be proud :D Great job 48!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

Cool guitar jam 48!  The doubling effect is really cool - it's hard to believe that you did this all yourself! 

Sounds like a cool jam session amongst several guitarists...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Nice one 48, and a good lead you have there too! Does that doubling effect include some autopanning or is that just a side-effect of the tempo vs the delay in the doubling effect? Sounds great either way!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

This is really a neat effect.  Can't tell whats really doubled or what. But I like it.

Greeny

That's a very cool effect - and there's something very nice coming out of it. Well worth perservering with, I'd say. Nice work. Seems like you're having fun with your new toy!  :)

SharksDontSleep

Definitely sounds worth persevering with. You've the makings of a good sound here.
I can hear you were struggling hard with the timing issue, but it's an interesting idea all the same.

Thumbs Up

launched

Bass guitar sim patch.... That's an effect the MBR needs - Might have to get an octave pedal after hearing so much about bass this and bass that!! 8)

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover