"Bewildered" a Hook original

Started by Hook, December 09, 2016, 07:09:08 AM

Hook

Bewildered
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a downer for you all...Merry Christmas. I picked up a TC Helicon Voice Live touch 2 the other day.

Just hooked it up yesterday and did all the vocals with it. I picked the most effected presets and then added more effects just to see what would happen. I still have a lot of figuring out to do.
2 mininova synth (stereo)
1 u-bass
1 electric guitar(stereo)
1 lead vocal
2 background vocals
Bewildered
written & performed by Hook
I don't pray anymore
I don't even like the word
The chance of his involvement
Leaves me bewildered

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

fenderbender

Hmmmmmmm ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Looks like hours of fun to be had messing about with this, Hook.

Good luck in your new sounds venture.

Rock on.

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

Some great sounds here Hook,
As Tommy said , Hours of fun  trying it out,
Sure sounds good...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

bruno

That works well on this type of track brother. I've always struggled with these auto tune things, however that can be an invaluable tool if used in the right way. That's a cool purchase, and a cool reflective tune.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Mach

Nice emotive guitar and the keys sound so smooth. I know you are showcasing your TC Helicon here, but is the music recorded on your Tascam DP24?

Helicon makes some good products. I read where the touch2 has a looper on it also. I need to break out my Digitech VL4 and use it again.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Quote from: bruno on December 11, 2016, 01:59:05 AMI've always struggled with these auto tune things,
So have I & I'm only convinced now of its use as a novelty. When I have to depend on it to sing...I stop singing.

Quote from: Mach on December 11, 2016, 06:58:58 AMNice emotive guitar and the keys sound so smooth. I know you are showcasing your TC Helicon here, but is the music recorded on your Tascam DP24?

Helicon makes some good products. I read where the touch2 has a looper on it also. I need to break out my Digitech VL4 and use it again.

Mach

Yes it was recorded on the DP24. I keep inputs EFG&H in stereo buses and have one pair I use for keyboard and drums and the other I have my Blackstar ID Core beam. I keep a condenser on A & a dynamic on B leaving the other 2 for whaterver.

Yes the TC does have a 6 track looper with individual controls for each track. Haven't tried it yet but I saw a super cool video...soon!
Thanks for the kind words my friends.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely