notifications?

Started by StevieM, April 30, 2009, 04:31:27 PM

Oldrottenhead

i deleted that post cos i thot i was wrong but the reply button is at the end of the thread
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

Yep, Ted, it makes nice fritters. Good in a sarnie with pickle too ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Pedro

I removed additional options on purpose because I thought it wouldn't be needed. Are you in search for the Notify me of replies function? Because, like Ted wrote, you can click Notify on the end of topic, next to Reply, to achieve the same effect.

In relation to the intermittent notify mails, I don't know what the problem could be. It is probably related to the server being busy at times.

StevieM

That's fine, thanks. It's not a problem, just means I shouldn't be so lazy, and check things more often :D
Really only asked this to see if it was general, or just me having the odd glitch ( well, the PC anyway, I have glitches all the time).
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!