notifications?

Started by StevieM, April 30, 2009, 04:31:27 PM

StevieM

I only seem to be getting odd notifications on posts, Some come through, others don't. Anyone else having the same thing?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

The Reverend 48

Yes especially noticeable with my own posts ???

Oldrottenhead

the function to add notifications seems to have gone when site was updated, i do still get notification when i get a pm tho.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bro

Can i get a example?
Not quite sure of what you mean?
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Oldrottenhead

when you made a post you could tick a box to get an email notifying you if anyone responded replied to your post. if someone sends me a message, i will recieve an email to let me know.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

There are two ways to ask for notifications of a thread, whether it's a thread that you didn't start or to which you did not reply.

See the attached screen shots.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StevieM

Yep, all boxes checked, but sometimes a bit intermittent. Probably just a glitch like there was before?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Oldrottenhead

i have been talking nonsense , i am sure additional options had disappeared, must cut back on the alky hol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: StevieM on May 01, 2009, 11:39:50 AMYep, all boxes checked, but sometimes a bit intermittent. Probably just a glitch like there was before?
Did you check your spam?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

64Guitars

oldrottenhead wrote:
Quoteim not going mad at all, but in the post your mp3 section for microbr, there is no additional options like in this part of the forum. going to go back and see if the notify box is there.

Hey, you're right! All of the child boards of "Boss BR Digital Recorders > Post your MP3", "Boss BR Digital Recorders > Post Your MP3 - Collaborations only", and "Other recorders > Post your work" lack the Additional Options section. I hope Pedro will be able to fix this soon.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website