Moved to here from Collabs.

Started by StevieM, April 30, 2009, 01:09:17 PM

StevieM

It's Too Late To Change Things
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Tony's suggestion I move this to here. Good idea I think?
Wiley did fantastic vocals/melody and the rest, Tony ( Witchita) the lead guitar, brilliant as always, I just wrote the words.
Called 'It's Too Late To Change Things'
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Satchwood

Wow, someone's singing from the soul - great singing and lyrics!

And of course some nice sweet rockin melodic guitar!

...bummer, the song gets cut off at the end - I'm sure there's more cool cool guitar playing at the end.....?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

So I'll post again what I posted in collabs just now:

Hey, great work everyone! Wiley, your vocals and the feel of the track remind me of Curved Air (Sonja Kristina was the vocalist and an icon). Very different and really creative. Excellent collab all three of you.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

This is very good........

Vox sound a mix of Middle-Eastern and Celtic. Haunting and captivating.

Lead guitar compliments the track and is beautifully understated.

Very nicely produced.

Great song
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

Great Work Well Done all 3 of you....
Wiley you amaze me this is so far from your comfort zone and it sounds like you were born to sing prog rock......

Wiley

Thanks guys I just wanted to try and do something different.  I don't know the difference between prog rock, punk rock, hard rock. etc.  I just like music of almost all kinds. I have even been listen to some chinese music. LOL

Tony

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 30, 2009, 01:54:37 PMHey, great work everyone! Wiley, your vocals and the feel of the track remind me of Curved Air (Sonja Kristina was the vocalist and an icon).

Curved Air!  Boy, oh boy, Nigel.  You just threw me back a few decades quick style.  You're right in making the connection but what a memory you must have. Didn't you bother to kill any brain cells since the 70s.  Curved Air.  I can honestly say that I have never thought of them in all these years but they were big, and influential.  Thanks for the memories.

launched

I was thinking Pat Benatar, but either way this song was really cool with great playing and singing.  8)

Nice Post!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover