Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Boognish

Siap but I think it would be cool to have more options with our profile and our jukebox? Maybe we could design our background image, or even just have pics for people to check out our gear, kids, whatever we wanna show off.

One thing I love about this site is a lot of you guys are over seas, I love seeing all the music and influences you all have. Would be cool to access all of that on each other's home page.

Okay to cover.

TPB

As I do not know coding or how hard it is on another cool site I was on there was a chat section where you could chat with members online always liked that and it saved a lot of emails back and forth
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

64Guitars

Quote from: TPB on December 16, 2021, 06:55:18 AMAs I do not know coding or how hard it is on another cool site I was on there was a chat section where you could chat with members online always liked that and it saved a lot of emails back and forth

That's what personal messages are for. I don't think chat software really adds any significant benefits over PMs. Personally, I find online chats confusing and very hard to follow, especially when several people are chatting at once.

If you really think online chatting with other Songcrafters members would be useful, I'd suggest looking into the many free chat services that already exist on the web. Perhaps you could start a Songcrafters chat room on one of them and invite other members to join it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

TPB

Thanks for the reply brother I will look into it appreciate the reply
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Quote from: TPB on December 23, 2021, 07:18:24 AMThanks for the reply brother I will look into it appreciate the reply
Tim

there is a whatsap group for songcrafters... I think Bruno would just need your phone number to add you...it's good..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

what I love about SC over the many other more elaborate sites is the fact that there is much more interaction with other people... the other sites are just too big and folks don't really take time to listen to you...but they want you to listen to them...if this site got too different it wouldn't be this good...jmo

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

WarpCanada

My main suggestion is to not mess with much as I think things are mostly good right now.

SC is the most positive and friendly place on the entire internet to share songs with people and get listened to both thoughtfully and with a friendly atmosphere, and to listen to others songs and be friendly and engage with their work.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada