Suggestions & Ideas you have for the Community

Started by Pedro, December 28, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

13STARZ+

This is going to bring a whole new dimension to using the BR

Pedro

Quote from: 13STARZ+ on January 12, 2008, 10:56:35 AMThis is going to bring a whole new dimension to using the BR

Yes, its quite cool to see how easy it is to share music with Micro BR. 8)

Pedro

Added a new child board to Post Your Work: Collaborations. From now on, all the work you would like to see "messed with" by other members post it there. What do you think of this new child board? Is it hard to acess? Should it have a board of its own? Does it get unoticed?

Pedro

Anyone else getting an error that states something like this:

"Warning - while you were reading X new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Everytime you post a new message on a given thread?

64Guitars

Quote from: admin on January 16, 2008, 12:54:44 PMAnyone else getting an error that states something like this:

"Warning - while you were reading X new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Everytime you post a new message on a given thread?

Yes! In fact, as I write this reply, it says 13 new replies have been posted. At first, I thought it was referring to the message thread to which I'm replying. But now I think it must be total replies to the whole forum. Either that, or it's just a bug in the forum software. Have you updated it recently?
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Pedro

QuoteYes! In fact, as I write this reply, it says 13 new replies have been posted. At first, I thought it was referring to the message thread to which I'm replying. But now I think it must be total replies to the whole forum. Either that, or it's just a bug in the forum software. Have you updated it recently?

Yes, it was a bug, just solved. Thanks for your reply. ;)

Pedro

Reading a reply by oldrottenhead made me think about one thing. What if we created a song contest? I mean, people would upload their songs and then everybody would vote based on the song sound quality, originality, etc... Then there would be a Top for the songs listed. The only requirment to participate would be that song is created completely on Micro BR.

Pedro

Remember my friends if you have any suggestion or idea be sure to post it here.

Pedro

Added a cool new mini MP3 player for you to post you work with, now its not needed to download every MP3 to listen to it. Check it out here.

It is basically something like this:

Pedro

Added support for playing Youtube videos on the posts and added two new avatar packages: Electric Guitars and Acoustic Guitars.

Hope you like!