Hi from San Diego!

Started by Saijinn Maas, April 29, 2009, 10:03:08 AM

Saijinn Maas

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm a guitar player from San Diego, been playing for 25 years, but only seriously the last 3 years.

Been reading through this site for the last few weeks and it was ultimately the reason I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Micro BR. UPS says it should arrive tomorrow, and I honestly have to say I am about a excited as when I buy a new guitar! ;)

Hopefully, it won't take long for me to get a handle on it and start posting some tunes. :)

Wow... Can't believe I've had the MBR for four months already. How time flies!!!

Well, here are the songs I've posted. Some original, a couple of collaborations, some over backers for the challenges.

Greeny

Welcome from London! You're going to have a ball. Just figure out the basics and the rest will follow naturally. San Diego is a great city... I've enjoyed a few frozen margaritas in SD old town  :D

tafka

Greetings from Sunny South Wales.
i think you will find the little silver box and this site very addictive.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bro

Welcome from Denmark!

You'll be addicted and its great! Hop aboard!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Ted

Greetings from Flagstaff, AZ -- a bit closer than Denmark, Wales, and London.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Satchwood

Welcome from Phoenix Arizona! 

I love San Diego - of course everybody in Phoenix does...

The Micro BR will definitely bump your creativity up to a new height!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on April 29, 2009, 10:03:08 AMI honestly have to say I am about a excited as when I buy a new guitar! ;)
It's the best thing I've got since I got my first guitar !!! 8)

Hi and welcome from Norway!!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Hello from Leeds.

there's a steep learning curve, but any problems, just ask away, there are many here to help you.

I wouldn't be without mine mow.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Kody

Hi from Nebraska!! You're gonna love the Micro BR~ Tell LT, Rivers and the Chargers good luck for me.....even though I'm a 'Skins fan....
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

Welcome, all the way from the other coast! The shiny little box-lookin' thing is a real musical plow, unearthing a blunderbuss of creativity. Enjoy!!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton