HARMONIC PULSEZ

Started by Jim1970, April 28, 2009, 02:38:42 PM

Flash Harry

This has distinct possibilities. It's feels like it's a prelude to an epic, as if the big guns are about to be given their head. It's measured and controlled but you can feel it straining at the harness just waiting to be unleashed.

Develop it. It's wonderful.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

jackofall

I so, so , so wish I'd written this ! Knockout hit. Great music.
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Blooby

Loved it.  I appreciate how sparse it is.  That being said, I have a grave desire to tinker.  I hear an instrument floating over the top, perhaps an ebowed guitar or simple keyboard.

Do you recall how many beats per minute this was?

Peace.

Blooby

Geir

A HIT indeed ... kinda soundtracky feel to it (but then I think very visual to instrumental music) .... would be GREAT with vox !!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Excellent work enjoyed it all the way lets hear your vocal.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

This sounds more like U2 to me than your "You Too" post. Early Edge playing made a lot of use of harmonics and the backing is much more U2-y to my ear. Good ideas here, it is a little raw in places but well worth working on IMO. Definite HIT from me!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jim1970

Thanks Nigel, Yeh this song needs some work and Yes you are correct when you say you hear the EDGE from U2 influence on this. I love his playing and I think he is an underated guitar player. He plays such great catchy melodies.

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR