Texas Flood (Original)

Started by Bro, April 28, 2009, 01:19:38 PM

Bro

Texas Flood Larry davis
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just me playing over a texas flood, the one where it's not srv playing :)

A bit off here and there, but what the hell, enjoy
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

BossMicroBRew

I caught myself tapping my left foot. So, something was going on here. I find slow tempo blues to be nearly impossible. I hope you get some mo up like this. Nice 'n.

AC
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Greeny

You have all the licks, style, tone and promise to be a great and famous guitarist. We'll be telling people that "we knew this guy when he was on the BR forum" oneday!  :D

tafka

great playing.wads of expression.
here's another track of yours that comes across with a "live" feel to it.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

The Reverend 48

Migs

Quote from: BossMicroBRew on April 28, 2009, 07:00:23 PMI caught myself tapping my left foot. So, something was going on here.
Me too... well mine was actually my right foot.  Wonder why the opposite foot ?

Quote from: Greeny on April 29, 2009, 02:19:32 AM...to be a great and famous guitarist. We'll be telling people that "we knew this guy when he was on the BR forum" oneday!

Do you reckon he will remember us Greeny ?  I bet he goes all rock star, will only travel on odd days of the week and does some reality TV show.  He won't give us comp tickets to his world tour.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Jim1970

Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

Quote from: Migs on April 29, 2009, 05:39:48 AM
Quote from: BossMicroBRew on April 28, 2009, 07:00:23 PMI caught myself tapping my left foot. So, something was going on here.
Me too... well mine was actually my right foot.  Wonder why the opposite foot ?

Quote from: Greeny on April 29, 2009, 02:19:32 AM...to be a great and famous guitarist. We'll be telling people that "we knew this guy when he was on the BR forum" oneday!

Do you reckon he will remember us Greeny ?  I bet he goes all rock star, will only travel on odd days of the week and does some reality TV show.  He won't give us comp tickets to his world tour.

I will! I'll remember you guys! I promise first national tv appearance i'll thank you! (Sounds like reality when i say it that way :D)

Thanks for the comments to!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

Nice bluezy stuff here - nice use of string bends and some cool guitar licks!  Are you sure your only 14 :o
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)