Testing 123

Started by The Reverend 48, April 28, 2009, 05:55:27 AM

The Reverend 48

Stuff_0708_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
After the balls up I made of my first recording.. :-[
I am posting this for some critical comments on the quality of the recording.... ;)
I have got to grips with the wave editor and imported the backer In Stereo
I then added 2 guitar tracks mixed all four tracks bounced them on to T7/8 and mastered them.....exported via the editor and converted from wav to mp3 (I think That's right)
Does this sound OK to the techies trained ears.... ???
BTW I am loving each new little bit I discover..... ;D

Geir

Sounds mighty fine to me 8) ... great playing as well!!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

finaltear

yeah man sounds good, very cool,

Kody

Good job 48!  Sounds like the upgrade paid off!!
Hey, what editor are you talking about? Audacity? That's what I always use to edit and convert to mp3...Just wondering if you found something else...sounds good man 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Satchwood

Cool stuff 48! 

This song reminds of something I heard at a blues-bar once, where both guitar players were playing lead at the same time....and I thought, wow, this is pretty cool...

Well wow, this is pretty cool!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

This sounds really good 48, nice playing and the recording sounds perfect.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SharksDontSleep

48;
Now ... This time you're getting to grips with the BR-600.
Like the guitar noodling too. Love how the left panned guitar is much more reserved & concentrates on keeping a melody line, whilist the right panned guitar is more unleashed.

Recording quality is much better this time too.
If I were being an over critical nit picker, I'd say that the guitars are maybe a touch too loud compared to the backing, and the ending is too abrupt. But I'm not an over critical nit picker ... so I won't ;)

By the way, which guitar patches did you use?
All in all a nice tune
 8)

The Reverend 48

Thanks for the comments 8)
I really appreciate the criticism  ;) G1ng I am using patch 13 standard amp
Kody I was using the BR wav converter cos I haven't got the right usb cable yet.
But its cool shows all the tracks you have recorder and you can download each as a separate Wav file...... 8)
My aim is to become technically adept at the 600 then I can concentrate on music otherwise I will always unable to use it properly...I have already done more stuff than I ever attempted on the MBR cos somehow I find it so much easier to understand.......... :o
I will be posting up more basic stuff till I can get the hang of the 600 ;D