Frosty Albert Collins

Started by Bro, April 27, 2009, 01:10:43 PM

Bro

Frosty
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just me improvising over a Albert Collins backer, i find my playing being a bit sloppy from time to time, but hey, this is all for fun isn't it?  ;)

Enjoy!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

A very fun jam dude! 

Why don't you stop over Friday night and I'll get out some old records and we can drink and jam!  I'll invite over some other jammin buddies for sure...

You did a nice Robin Trower style solo to the AC backer.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bro

Quote from: Satchwood on April 27, 2009, 02:14:05 PMWhy don't you stop over Friday night and I'll get out some old records and we can drink and jam!  I'll invite over some other jammin buddies for sure...

Hmm... You are aware that I'm a 14 year old kid from denmark right? :D

Would love to if i could! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

launched

Way to bend those strings, kid! Like the tone of that guitar too.

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bro

Quote from: launched on April 27, 2009, 02:44:49 PMWay to bend those strings, kid! Like the tone of that guitar too.

Later,

Mark

Yeah i'm crazy about my electric guitar too :)

Satchwood

I guess with the swine-flu going on and all, we may need to postpone our jam session. 

Your a pretty darn good guitar player for 14 years old!

Of course I was thinking of drinking gatorade...uuh-hem
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bro

Quote from: Satchwood on April 28, 2009, 12:58:57 PMOf course I was thinking of drinking gatorade...uuh-hem

Well in Denmark I'm allowed to drink already, not legally but for my parents.

You know danes, and alcohol is not that great a combination!

BTW i love beer! :D

Ferryman

Good job 0jimi. Sounds like you were having fun, who cares about a few glitches, this has a nice feel to it and a good sound as well.

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 28, 2009, 01:13:44 PMYou know danes, and alcohol is not that great a combination!

Well, it's a better combination than Norweigans and alcohol.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 30, 2009, 01:41:46 PMWell, it's a better combination than Norweigans and alcohol.....
Now  ... whaaaat du dju meeean by .... thhhat  >:(  ?????

I thought the worst combination was swedes and alcohol    ....  ::)

BTW nice playin' Jimi

and ..... Det er deiligt å være norsk .... i Danmark !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy