Never Got To Say Goodbye by Farrell Jackson/Redler/Ella

Started by Redler, August 21, 2016, 03:15:07 AM

Hook

I don't know how I missed a tune featuring 3 amazing songcrafters but I did and it makes me sad because this song was so beautiful. I can't wait to listen again!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

I have the feeling that this song is so good that it wouldn't matter how or who did it, it would still be fabulous. A big well done to all those involved in the making.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Bump from 2016! I had forgotten how well this song came out. Kari's classical guitar playing is flawless and Ella's backing vocals are beautifully done. Thanks again for letting me be part of this collab!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Johnbee

You're right.  This is terrific in every way.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

stunningly beautiful... the most special part for me is Ella's voice around 2:00 which makes this beauty soar like borne on angels wings!

I wouldn't quite guess Farrell is singing here though although it sounds amazing...likely because it is such a different style which changes the way it is sung I suppose.

the music is gorgeous too...
it almost sounds a little like Tim G singing on here too,,

I gotta hear Pipe's version too.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Great bump from FJ,don't know how I miss this, so big apologise.
Yes just great  collab from great  people, cool stuff loved it!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ron D Bowes

I have heard this already. Great little track. Great job on the lyrics by Farrell. Cool harmonies and the strings sit just right.