Never Got To Say Goodbye by Farrell Jackson/Redler/Ella

Started by Redler, August 21, 2016, 03:15:07 AM

Kenneth

Quote from: Johnny Robbo on August 23, 2016, 06:46:26 AMJust listened to this backer with Pipe's lyric & vocal & I'm torn which I love the most. Beautiful work!

They are both really well done. This is awesome guys. Nice collaboration between you all.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

bruno

Listened to this earlier today - sometimes this site throw up something special - this struck me as being one of those. What a fabulous collab, absolutely brilliant - what a great vocal, and great, great backing vox and tune and song and recording. Take a bow.
Super, super, super.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Ella

I like the new mix and mikseri works well. No waiting.
 Beautiful tune and Farrell made so touching and wonderful song  to it and I just love his voice. So pro. I had difficulties to sing along those long notes. I´m not so pro. :D

Mike Huntingford

Amazing... I love this version too!  Delightful and darn pretty!

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

launched

A little late reply but I'm loving this one guys (and gals :) ) !!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

leighelse

This is lovely. The melody and sentiment have a traditional feel to them, the performance is perfect: that cello is gorgeous. I missed this the first time around, so thanks to launched for bumping it.
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

Jarle

This is incredible, sounds like something Mc Cartney could have written.
recorder
Boss BR-800

leighelse

Quote from: Jarle on October 15, 2016, 12:46:03 PMThis is incredible, sounds like something Mc Cartney could have written.

In the same way that there's scholarly argument over who might actually have written Shakespeare's plays, perhaps in four hundred years there'll be discussion over who might have written Macca's ballads?
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination