'Left to the Lions'

Started by Greeny, April 26, 2009, 02:59:15 PM

Satchwood

Cool song Greeny!  Great lyrics, singing, guitar work, bass, etc.  I do like when it gets really rev'd up there and everyone goes "nuts".  I always enjoy listening to your songs!  Great job!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Applause

TALENT....say it again........TALENT.

launched

One word for this: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! The guitar parts were awesome along with the vox.

Did I hear a tiny Status Quo reference in there?

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Flash Harry

You most certainly did hear a reference to the Quo, I remember talking to Tim about it when we were bouncing this one back and forwards.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

OH YES! I was enjoying this at the beginning but when it goes a bit nuts I nearly jumped out of my chair! Telecaster like sandpaper swiped down the side of the brain, that's the way it should be. Great stuff you two, well done again. Can't believe you keep churning such great stuff out that still sounds fresh and different.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: launched on April 27, 2009, 12:05:54 PMDid I hear a tiny Status Quo reference in there?

Well spotted! Not many people know that Quo were around in '68 flirting with psychedelia. There's a little nod to 'Pictures of Matchstick Men' in Flash's lead line. I recognised it too, and really liked it. 1967-1968 are the golden years of music to me, so it seemed like a nice tribute. I think Flash's guitar part really adds a new dimension, as it's so different to what I'd do myself. The power of collaboration!

Ferryman

Ah, so is Flash the brain scraper? This is getting really interesting, as you say it's taking things in a slightly different direction. Great stuff, let's hear some more.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Wow Greeny

Another one?!?!

Another Great one!?!?!

Forget LSD........ I now believe your on more than this..... 

(Speed, amphetamines, Pro-plus and a gallon of coffee couldn't even fuel this fire!)

.......Or just very talented! ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

I'm not sure how I missed this one but wow.  Great as usually.  You are just so talented.

BossMicroBRew

Def a fav of mine from your satchel of music. Nicely done for damn sure. Downloaded, if you don't mind. Fine work.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton