Everyday i have the blues B.B king

Started by Bro, April 26, 2009, 08:10:42 AM

Bro

everyday i have the blues
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Enjoy
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

This is great playing 0jh0 !!! I think this is your best post so far!!!! really like this one!!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

ohjimmi  You are just to cool  You play so well. don't forget all of us when you are famous.

Greeny

Superb playing - again! You really nail that clean tone, and play so expressively. Wonderful.

The Reverend 48

Bluesberry

This is just stunning, your tone, your notes, your control, that little snap you get.  The mixture of single notes and then chord shapes, just stunning.  This is really good playing, you sound like you have been playing guitar for a very long time to get the feel so perfect.  Your timeing is superb.  WOW, great job.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bro

Quote from: wiley on April 26, 2009, 05:49:40 PMohjimmi  You are just to cool  You play so well. don't forget all of us when you are famous.
I wont, i promise to talk about you guys when i get into the Rock n Roll hall of fame :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

Very nice guitar playing, dude!  A cool jazzy-bluezy-big-bandish sounding jam with very clean, skilled guitar licks!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Yes, more excellent guitar playing. Mean licks from one so young. You are a very talented guitarist and it;s great to hear you playing all these different styles.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR