On And On - by The Audiobeams (Kenny Mac, Ella and Redler)

Started by Redler, July 25, 2016, 03:44:33 AM

leighelse

The tension in the verses between the vocals and the picked guitars is beautifully resolved when we get to the hook line. And I love love love! the harmonies. Fantastic. You've accomplished more with two voices than some of us can with sixteen.

Gorgeous.
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

StephenM

well, Farrell got me digging around on Redlers jukebox and I like this too..

the name Audiobeams got me! 

I want to jam on this one!  I am going to download for practice with... and pretend with the drums and then the lead guitar and then the bass... yes... I would love this band... but just add a bit of drive to take this great song in a bit of madness like two lovers in the night after such soft and romantic love followed by a good thrashing of extra passion, like a second wind...

AUDIOBEAMS!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Kenny's vocals remind me so much of Marty Balin (who was one of my fav male singers of all time).  In fact, this has a sound and feel like some of Jefferson Airplane/Starship's smoother songs all except Ella is a much better singer than Grace Slick IMHO. ;)

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

TPB

Great bump and this song shows the level of talent on this site simply divine
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Great song and collaboration all round.  Love the music, vocals and title.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

karl1171

The James Bond connection isn't that strong for me but I like it, it's a catchy song  :)