"A Circus Stroll" a Richmond Trio (Hook & Friends) original

Started by Hook, July 22, 2016, 05:26:21 PM

Hook

Circus Instrumental 1 (demo)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So one of the 2 CD projects I'm working on now (kids music) is an short collection of original circus themed songs. I really want 2 instrumentals and while I was I was in Richmond Justin & Ivy helped me write the 1st one. I do plan on producing it but this is LITLR using the BR600 stereo mics. Here is an extra bonus, a pic of me playing the bassoon.

Ivy-bassoon
Justin-piano
Hook-ukulele

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Bloody marvellous picture - the album cover :-) A great tune brother - that's the one that gets stuck in your head :-) Am going to be humming that all day!!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

Great picture, and a brilliant piece,
Loving this Richmond Trio...
Well done.......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

The picture is a classic, and I'm digging the tune. It's very whistle-able.

Blooby

Black Mary

Hi Hook
 ;D I agree with Bruno... That's the album cover right there !!! ;D ;D ;D
That is some serious kids music you're tapping into there Richmond Trio.
When I was younger I was heavily into Camberwick Green, Trumpton & Chigley and as I got older discovered The Flumps. This is seriously as good as anything I heard on The Flumps. The kids will be crawling towards the CD player like the a plague of zombies when this starts playing  ;D
Brilliant !!!  ;D
Cheers
BM
kingliggermusic

Mike_S

I have to say this works for me in a couple of ways. Yes, it works in the kids music genre, I can see happy, smiling kids enjoying themselves with this blasting out. But it stands on its own as a really great piece of music, fun and jolly but slightly melancholy at the same time. Would work great also as a soundtrack to an old black and white silent movie (Harold Lloyd maybe??). Great stuff Hook.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Bravo Richmond Trio!

The music puts smile on my face! Joyful and fun feel here! Sweet live performance as well!

Cool hairdo - fits well to you!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

"A Circus Troll"?  ;D

Just kidding, Hook. You're a fine-looking gentleman with an awesome hairdo. But when I saw your picture and read the title of this song, I couldn't resist having some fun with GIMP. I hope you don't mind.

And what a great song. I love the sound of that bassoon. It gives the song an old-fashioned sound that's really cool. It sounds like something you might hear in one of the old animations by the National Film Board of Canada, or maybe the soundtrack for an old silent film. Well done, Richmond Trio!

Troll on!

:D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Johnny Robbo

This is gorgeous & it reminds me of the kids TV I used to watch back in the early '70s... shows that probably didn't make it across the pond - Mary Mungo & Midge, Ivor The Engine, Bagpuss & Noggin The Nog. They all had exactly this kind of instrumetation. You chaps sound so good together! More please!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk