Is there an Amazon & Craigslist Rehab?

Started by Hook, July 22, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

Hook

So much is wrong with me!!!!! I left my Pyle Handheld condenser with Justin in Richmond so I needed another one. It's a Weymic Handheld condenser for $18 on Amazon & while searching for that I found this Stylophone (see video) for $23 & I've been wanting an electric Kazoo for years ($17). That's the amazon side, tomorrow I'm hopefully meeting someone for an Omnichord, another instrument I've been wanting for a while, will see if it happens.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Nice one hook someone here is selling one, I've been wondering mm maybe 😁

bruno

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
They where items of great desire when I was a kid!!!! They do sound terrible :-)
Enjoy brother. Perhaps we need a StylophoneFest!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Lurker

You know that fine line between genius and nutcase?  You teeter, my friend.

cuthbert

You're stylin' it, Hook!

I actually like the Stylophone. Extremely limited in what it can produce for sounds, but it is what it is.

I do think the classics somehow sound a little better than the latest, if you can find one that still works. I have one from the 70s with faux-woodgrain top...classy. ;)  Don't forget the tuning knob on the back for a little pitch-bend action! :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

Didn't you have a Kaossilator or Thumbjam? Is using it like stepping into a time machine?