"Water" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, July 17, 2016, 06:59:53 PM

Satchwood

Cool laid-back riffs and vox!   Lovin the solo, but kinda short....
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

bruno

Loving the sound of the new amp - I've always had a soft spot for fenders - and they are bloody loud.
Enjoyed this song lots, has a real vibe around it.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

I really enjoyed this one, that's a tough riff over those drums. Great lyrics and vocals, outstanding production. Out of curiosity, is this played through or cut and pasted? Either way I dig the tune brothers!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Excellent bluesy Southern Rocker Blooby and Lurker! The gritty sound of the Deluxe Reverb is the perfect tone for this riff. Great vocals Lurker and the environmentally charged lyric work well. I dig the Ginger B. style drums. Hearing this reminds me that I need to use my Deluxe more often. Out of curiosity, what mic did you use on the amp Blooby?

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

Quote from: Hook on July 21, 2016, 04:20:18 AMOut of curiosity, is this played through or cut and pasted?

A lot of cut and paste.

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on July 21, 2016, 08:39:31 AMOut of curiosity, what mic did you use on the amp Blooby?

I have a Shure SM58 that stays on a stand for vocals, and I just bent the mic stand over.

That last sentence sounds really dirty.  But I digress...

Thank you much for listening and commenting.

Cheers.

Blooby

bruno

Quote from: Blooby on July 21, 2016, 09:45:14 AMI should mention I was also running a Keeley Oxblood pedal, which just sounds fantastic on this amp. I know it's all subjective, but I encourage you to also check out the Fulltone Fulldrive as well. These two pedals just seem to coexist midrange-wise with this amp well. The Fulltone is a different sound but still sounds great and can be scored much, much cheaper that the Oxblood.
Hmm. Have been tempted by the oxblood. I've got a Fulltone Robin Trower pedal, and its by far my most fav. pedal - and it works a treat with the Kemper and also my surf green Hotrod!!! Great pedals and worth the money.

recorder
Boss BR-1600