You're The Fire - original by Farrell and Joseph

Started by Farrell Jackson, July 15, 2016, 08:27:37 AM

Farrell Jackson

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Deleted
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

Good Farrell always look forward to hearing what you've come up with... And this is no exception great stuff!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

tonyc

this is great really catchy love the sound of your voice farrell . nice guitar work as well . needs airplay thumbs up from me .........tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

Black Mary

This sounds like the complete package. Fantastic.
If Paul Carrack got his hands on this U guys would be making a mint. It's right up his street and better than anything he's done since Mike & the Mechanics. Awesome & more some !!!
kingliggermusic

Kenneth

You do have a great voice Farrel, that is true. Good collaboration!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Groundy

Top class guys,
So-Pro.   
Great vox Farrell.........

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

kenny mac

Wow,nice one guys,Farrel your voice is on the money on this song and pretty cool lyrics too .
Excellent.

Blooby

It's an 80's pop masterpiece. Fantastic singing over a great production. Catchy as well.

Blooby

Redler

Melodic and catchy song with really nice groove and the chorus is so good! My toe is tapping on the floor!

Top class playing, singing and producing!

This works, gents!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Great Collab always like Joseph's music and your vocals have put the icing on the cake
Both take a bow
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away