That Same Bird

Started by TomH86, April 24, 2009, 12:50:17 PM

TomH86

Thatsamebird
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I Keep seeing this same blackbird in my garden...I'll be by the back door, smoking a cigarette and it will suddenly float down and perch itself on the conifer...then it will drop onto my lawn and forage around for food and what not...I dont know why but i find it rather peculiar...and annoying...heh. That was the initial inspiration for this song.

Satchwood

Ghostly - erie, dude, you definitely have your own unique sound!  How do you get those FX on your vocals....really cool!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Yes, this is a classic TomH86 track. Nice one, enjoyed this. I like what you do at the end with the backing vox and the chord changes.
Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

So original, some producer has got to get you into a recording studio and record all your tunes and give them the treatment they deserve.
recorder
Boss BR-80

OsCKilO

You could make anything sound haunting and spooky!

Great Work!

T (osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bro

I really dig the tension in this song! The strumming the mysterious voice!

Great just great!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Bluesberry

I like the comment from osckilo that you are actually a ghost, passing this information to us from the other side.  This is what this song makes me think about.  The spook is all over this one.  Very cool and good and brilliant.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Very unique and original - liked it a lot.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Another mini-masterpiece of fragility and beauty. I hope you are working out track order etc for a full album of these little gems.