"Pigtronix"

Started by Blooby, May 29, 2016, 10:06:52 PM

Lurker

I have the lyrics ready.  It's just finding studio time.  We're in the end of the school year crunch.  I have a rather large pile of stuff to grade.  I'll try to sneak away soon.  I hope it will be worth the wait.

Oldrottenhead

monto bueno bryrawaymaman
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Ah yeah great work... a little trippy, which is great... even a bit Ozric Tentacles... which is awesome in my book. I think this could go another minute or two minus vocals no problem. But equally be interesting to hear with vox too.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Quote from: chapperz66 on May 30, 2016, 04:45:29 AMSoft-synths I assume?

The organ was the stock (upgraded) one that came with Studio One along with their new rotary speaker emulation. The synth solo was ThumbJam. Good call, Hook.

Quote from: Mike_S on June 01, 2016, 02:24:20 PMa bit Ozric Tentacles...

Oooh, thank you for this. I drove about 2,000 miles one summer to see a festival, and they were one of the main draws. They played a late night set on top of a plateau. I love their album Arborescence. And I thought I used a lot of delay...

Quote from: bruno on May 30, 2016, 12:53:47 AMOften wondered about those Pigtronix pedals

Reminded me a little of "The Scorch" Colosseum II track, the little organ phase at 1"25.

I don't have any of their others. I think their Echolution II pedal looks interesting, though. It better be for the price.

Those couple of Colosseum II albums with Gary Moore always intrigued me. I hear the organ you are talking about. Too bad I can't play like Gary Moore or J Robbo to lend a bit more authenticity.

Thanks for listening.

Blooby

Pine

It's all been said and i'm here to just enjoy this and say i agree with previous comments!

Great effect used very well...but it's your playing that gets all the credit. Fine work here Bloob..cool funkin' groove..

Pigalicious!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

SE

Missed this one really excellent instrumental, love,in the guitars and synths, spaced out phaser sound cool!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

kenny mac

Wow this rocks and funks,brilliant piece of playing and those sounds are great,can't wait to hear the vocal additions because this sits so well itself.

Jarle

This works well as an instrumental, great playing. Love the guitar work. 
recorder
Boss BR-800