"Empress" By TheHitman on 10 String Touchstyle Guitar

Started by thehitman, May 16, 2016, 12:21:50 AM

thehitman

EMPRESS 5 12 16 FINAL MASTERED 128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi guys.i haven't been around for a while cuz i been wrapped up with several projects. finished with that stuff now, so i've been working on some new music. i hope you guys enjoy this one.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

bruno

Listened to earlier - very cool sounding track. Sounds awesome.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

thehitman

many thanks to all you guys: Groundy, bruno, Farrell, & Oldrottenhead. i appreciate you guys taking the time to listen.

TPB

Love the build up in the start get you ready excellent production
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thehitman

thx Tim. believe it or not, the intro and the way way it builds up was actually the last thing i did with the track. there was so much focus on the other parts as i was working, the intro part was just bass, drums, and a couple of things that didn't make the final cut. the intro was put together fast, but that's because it felt natural and i didn't need to do much. i like that single note line because it's all about the rhythm and the dynamics. that's what makes that part speak.

thanks for checking it out, i'm glad u liked it

Blooby

Very cool track. Great dynamics and arrangement, but I can't wrap my head around the touch guitar. Every time I see a Stanley Jordan or somebody playing a Chapman Stick well, it just hurts my head. Props as they say.

Blooby

thehitman

thx blooby. i'm not Stanley Jordan...lol

if you saw me play, i'm sure you would not need aspirin. i like to do things simply and then do multiple layers. since i multitrack everything, what difference does it make if i use 1 or 100 tracks? i'm just going for what i like. i'm not a great player, i mainly just work on loop record and keep playing parts till i get a good take. it can take a while.

i appreciate you taking the time to listen.